Saturday 4 February 2012

Fairy Sightings - Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello everyone!

As you know Valentine's Day is shortly on its way, and I want to show you a few fairy sightings.
First, a quick note on fairies.
Fairies, in Cryptozoology, are considered to be a kind of sprite, angel or winged humanoid. They appear often in myth folklore.

For more information on fairies, take a look at my older post HERE.

I've found this really interesting forum called "Fairy Gardens," where adults come and document their own sightings, photos and eyewitness accounts. Although the site itself doesn't look very convincing, the people taking part in the forum have contributed very detailed accounts. Some stories may seem laughable, and some photos not very convincing, but I thought it would be worth sharing it with you.

Here is one taken by couple Andrew and Susan Macleod:



Andrew says, "My wife was trying out our new digital camera one evening in our back garden, which apparently was the spring equinox although I am not sure as to the significance of this, the moon was full so Sue wanted to take a picture of it with the huge corona."

Here is another taken by the couple:



If you want to take a look at the forum, click HERE.

Fairies - what do you think?

Have a happy Valentines Day, and please tell me what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment